Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome!

I created this blog to keep track of my progress and to share my love of figure skating.  I have also been stalking other adult figure skating blogs all day today! I didn't know these blogs existed!! 

A little about me...I skated for about 4 years when I was younger.  I was even on a competitive synchronized skating team!  I quit when I was a freshman in high school, so I could join my school's dance/drill team.  Fast forward ten years, and I spontaneously decided to take figure skating lessons again.  I've now been back at it for two years!   I'm not quite where I was twelve years ago, but I'm really close!


I will try to post about my private lesson this coming Thursday.  I hope I get to try my axel off the harness.  I purchased some new crash pads and I'm curious to see how well they work.  

Until then, here's a video of me skating last year (sorry it's vertical).  I am doing a waltz/loop, a really bad sit spin, flip jump, and scratch spin. 




More About My Skating:
How it All Started: My Figure Skating Story
2 Years of Skating: My Progress

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! Now I'm going to stalk you too lol. You look really good, your spins are super fast! Post often!

    ReplyDelete